Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FML

so, i dropped my only summer school class because i'm a lazy fuck. that's right, a lazy fuck. i couldve just done my homework today, but without my parents home i find myself unable to focus AT ALL when i'm home. and my sister wasn't home either so that didn't help. BLAAAH. my mom said that if i drop classes in the fall that i have to pay her $400 a month. i barely make that. but i don't know if she counted summer into that. so i guess i'll find out.. :P in the summer i definitely don't make that much a month because i only work one hour a day four times a week. that's 4hrs a week at 8.25 an hour and idk how to do math but i know that i don't make $400. i'm that smart. i guess. perhaps not. well i also fail at doing a blog a day but you forgive me so it's ok.


:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P o.0

1 comment:

Han-Gyul said...

I totally dropped my classes too...!!!