Monday, March 2, 2009

EGADS!

i lost a subscriber on youtube/!!!

PANIC!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!
"I tried to get away from it, but he picked me up with his mind powers and shook me like a dog"

well it's probably because my last video SUCKEDDD... i guess i was actin' depress-ed or something.. someone said "this is depressing" someone else said "you seemed sad in your video, CHEER UP?!" so yeah, i guess it's nice to know people care, but that wasn't my intention. w/e. maybe i'll delete the video. i feel like i want something more current on there though...

nothing is happening. tommorow = school, so that'll be.. boring...

i wish it was the weekend again. i wish school wasn't inevitable. i mean, it isn't, but i neeed to go, i need to figure out what i WANT to do with my life. it's not always fun, but it'll get better if i can just stick to it. ugh, i need to really try though. because failing math, and everything else, isn't going to get me any closer to realizing my potential or whatever it is i'm supposed to be realizing...

3 comments:

Han-Gyul said...

Woop! I failed maths too. I got 48% when I was 14... grrr, failed by one mark...

But then I passed when I was 15, when it mattered... but only just. I hate maths...

Drew said...

maths. lol. i guess it makes sense to call it that since it's mathematics but here we just call it math. lol

but yeah, i got really bad grades on two tests but i think i still might be able to bring my grade up.

Han-Gyul said...

Woah, people don't say maths in the States? We say math and maths... and uni for college! You learn something new every day...