Friday, January 2, 2009

Sooooooooooo...

Second day of the year, and nothing to say. I really should've held myself back from starting my new years resolution until, hmm, i don't know, the NEW YEAR!!! Yeah, this is lame, how did i already run out of things to say? I might be going to the movies this weekend because i really want to see the Spirit. Looks awesome but i already talked about that in a blog. It may not actually happen because my friends are flakes. Corn flakes. I've poured the milk and they're gettin' soggy. Today I'm using Safari to write my blog and it's a little strange because it tells me when i made a spelling error. I'm letting some of them stay but those jagged red lines REALLY bother me.. I want to play guitar hero.. That'll surely happen because i have no plans for today. Guitar Hero, maybe some Grand Theft Auto, and then Little Big Planet. I might just sneak in some Flight of the Conchords and maybe one of those movies i bought...

UGH, fudge muffins!!!

mmm... That sounds delicious right about now. Fudge muffins...

Train of thought, train of thought...

Chooooo choooooo!!! Puffa puffa puffa puffa! Chooooo chooooooooooooo!!

Ok, i've exhausted this blog.

BYEEEEE,

-drew

No comments: