Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Horoscope

You could suffer from a creative block today. It's like someone pulled the plug to your vivid imagination circuit and you cannot fix on a dream to lift yourself out of the malaise. There may not be a quick and easy way out of your serious mood. Fortunately, you'll be surprised at how quickly it vanishes once you surrender to your internal process and take a few steps down your new spiritual path. By Rick LevineWednesday, January 14, 2009



So i was looking for more gadgets to add to my page just now and one i found was the horoscope gadget. I clicked on it and that was my horoscope. I like it, it makes me not really feel bad that i really didn't want to post a blog today. It really truelly sums up my day in a way. Ok, glad i wrote something, but also, not really feeling it today. Hopefully tommorow i will have more to say. I guess i just have to "surrender to my internal process". Whatever that means...

No comments: