Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just so, Blah

I know i'll look back on this and think, "what the hell was i smoking", but right now, i really want school to start. We get an entire month off for christmas and it's just too much. I sit at home all day doing nothing. Today, i played guitar hero... Can't say i did much else.

I am SICK and tired of FAST food. KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, and Round Table. Although i'm not sure if Round Table would be considered fast food, but it's definately in a similar category.

Frasier is on right now, it's a funny show and i do like the characters, but sometimes they just irritate me.

Youtube, while i love it, it gets on my nerves. Like i love the people that i've made friends with and it can be a lot of fun, but sometimes... This girl posted a comment on one of my videos saying "YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!" and she posted the EXACT same comment on my channel as well. It's not that bad it's just that the video says something about the jonas brothers and for some reason that makes it get a lot of random attention. I hate that, how can there be so many little girls looking for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Jonas brothers related. And she's telling me to get a life. Huh...

Zooey Deschanel is my life. I want to listen to the YesMan soundtrack again "let's go for a ride there's so many lanes that we could drive, so many rules no need to abide, put your helmet on, cuz you're mine all mine."

No comments: