Friday, December 26, 2008

Blog

So yesterday was christmas and i didn't blog. It doesn't actually count as missing a day because 1) the new year hasn't started yet and 2) it was christmas, yes, i can use that as an excuse not to blog. I mean, some people do this for a living right? So if this is a job to some people, than that means that i am a self-employed slave. But i do get holidays off. So that's nice, my boss isn't too strict about that. HAR HAR!

ok. that was stupid.

So i know i said this before but i'm doing this now so that once it actually is the new year and i actually do need to stick to my new years resolution it'll already be a habit and it'll be easier for me to stick to it.

but OMG new years eve is five days away! is that a nuff (enough) time to form a habit??

My last blog, posted christmas eve, was not the greatest thing i have ever written (but most certainly not the worst either). And i never did post my make-up blog. So, i appologize blog. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart...

Oh yeah, it really was christmas yesterday. Xmas eve, (after crap-vlog was written), i went to a local show in a small cofee place. It was really nice. Ran into my boss and her husband which was a little awkward.. I was hoping she wouldn't mention work but, of course, she did. Not a big issue but i feel like maybe when you see people in a social setting you shouldn't discuss work... Maybe that's just because i'm obsessive compulsive or anal retentive or something else that i don't REALLY know the meaning to but like to drop into a blog so that i'll sound smart...

I got vegas movie studio as one of my presents and I am at a loss to figure out how to use it. I'll probly post a vlog sometime this week on my youtube channel talking about christmas and asking if anyone knows how to use that thing... Believe it or not, a few people actually watch my youtube..

This is turning into one of my longer blogs (perhaps my longest?). Dot, dot, dot... Ok never say "this is turning into one of my longer blogs". It'll be the death of your blog. Plus, i'm sure it's completely cliche' by now..

Perhaps this blog than makes up for christmas AND the absent make-up blog for that other crap-tastic-blog i posted on Xmas Eve. You tell me blog. You tell me.

Blog blog blog blog blog blog blog
And there it is,
-drew

No comments: