Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OOoops

It's new years EVE!!! i already forgot to post one blog, yesterday, and it's not even new years yet... Well, at least i can say it didn't count because my new years resolution didn't officially start yet. I'm not sure yet but i might also make it part of my resolution to do a vlog on saturdays. But i'm pretty sure i already talked about that in my blog... Well, let's see, what's new... I smoked yesterday. While drinking cofee. And i swear it made the coffee taste better, and the coffee made the cigarette taste better. It was fun, i want to start drinking coffee. I'm not gonna make it a habit to smoke, but i don't want to be all judgmental to smokers like everyone else. Maybe that's why i wanted to try idk.

Well, 2008 is coming to an end. I think i'll be pretty bored tonight but that could change. Hopefully 2009 will be a good year for me. I already feel like i'm getting older... Maybe just because it's been enough time since i've had my birthday for me to start feeling that way. I always feel younger than i am on my birthdays, i'm not sure why that is. Well blog,
see you in 2009!!!

-Drew

No comments: