Monday, December 29, 2008

I've been shopping ALOT lately. Today i went to arden mall. I didn't plan on going there at all but my sister needed a ride from her friends house and she wanted to go shopping. And i really wanted to see if i actually knew how to get to the mall in my new car so i said i'd take her. I was there tooo long. I got a purple shirt at Urban for like $14 and i got the Yes Man soundtrack. Oh yeah, i saw Yes Man yesterday. I think i may have mentioned this in yesterdays blog. Hmm, lemme check...... Oh right, i wrote my blog before the movie. Ok, so i actually really enjoyed it. It wasn't as funny as i thought it would be but i liked the story and how there wasn't any voodoo magic involved (seems to be somewhat of a trend in jim carrey movies) and UGGGGh, i want Zooey Deschanel. She's amazing. Oh yeah, there was this movie on tv, Tin Man, i wanted to watch it cuz zooey was in it, but then, it was a completely cheesy sci-fi movie. And as much as i want to like those kinds of movies, i can't do it. Even zooey couldn't keep me interested in the movie and i ended up watching family guy.

No comments: