Thursday, December 7, 2006

tired

ok. i think i'll actually blog in this. it's a scary thought. but i just might be willing to give it a shot. i'm tired. as the title may suggest. i have loads of french work that i didn't do and am starting to admit that i'm probably not going to do it. again. and i still haven't started on my research paper due next wednesday. i wanted to start today but of course i can't trust myself. tommorow i have work, so i won't be starting it, and then the next day i have work in the morning and i'm supposed to hang out with friends after. so i have to do a lot a lot of work on sunday. which is perfect cuz' it gives me time to not just give up completely when i get confused by the prompt or realize that i don't have one. still, 5 pages is long. and i probably won't finnish it... but i'll be crossing my fingers...

this is why i never do my homework. i find something to distract me... i've given myself the worst work ehic in the world... i need a seperation from work and relaxation. so when i'm at home, all i do is relax....

No comments: